We believe that the future of transportation is automated. Automated travel will be safer, more comfortable, more efficient and a powerful economic enabler for our communities. However, automating driving is a massively complex engineering challenge, requiring vehicles to navigate social norms, regional traffic patterns, unpredictable weather incidents, and a host of anomalous events. While billions of dollars have already been spent trying to solve this problem, a comprehensive answer remains frustratingly elusive. We believe that the final answer lies with roadway infrastructure.
Join us in building the roads of the future. Cavnue, which recently announced the closing of its Series A at $130M, is bridging technology and road infrastructure to realize a safer, more efficient, and more accessible future for automated transportation. Cavnue’s experienced team sits at the intersection of technology, infrastructure, and government—working together to develop and deploy the world’s most advanced roads. We are incorporating physical and digital infrastructure that unlock the full spectrum of capabilities of current and future automated vehicle technologies. We believe in a world in which road infrastructure shares in the complexity of autonomy and, instead of being another problem to solve for, becomes a core part of the solution.
As the Brand Designer, you will be responsible for maintaining and extending Cavnue’s brand guidelines and framework both internally and externally and developing collateral in support of our project development efforts.
The creative talents of the individual in this role will be applied to marketing materials, sales documents, trade show materials, and web graphics. We’re looking for an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who strives for design excellence and enjoys challenges.
Qualified applicants will be asked to provide a portfolio before meeting with the hiring manager. If you have a portfolio available to share, please include it with your application.
- You will work cross-functionally to ensure that our brand is consistent across all projects and departments of the company
- Reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s visual representation in all aspects of design (including typography, composition, and color)
- You will be responsible for developing external presentations, and renderings of our projects
- Be a part of a broader role in the business’ success by being involved in a strategic marketing function
- BA/BS (minimum) degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Five years of graphic design experience, preferably in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced knowledge of current graphic design software applications including Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and related
- Experience with marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Exceptional written communication and experience in proofreading
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner
- Experience working in technology and/or automotive industry is a plus
- Has worked in a scaling startup environment
- Remote friendly and flexible work environment
- Company 401K match
- Parental, childbirth, and adoption leave
- Wellness perks including access to on-demand primary care, virtual health appointments, and online mental health therapy
- Home office reimbursement policy
- Generous PTO policy, including paid year-end holiday shut down
- Learning and development opportunities
- Top of the line equipment for our team members!
We are building an incredible team of employees with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that great work can occur anywhere and are open to considering candidates who meet our needs who reside outside our geographic footprint. We also value the impact that can result from co-located teams and some roles may require regular presence in one of our offices.
Cavnue is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Cavnue are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.