Cavnue’s mission is to unlock autonomous mobility and save lives, time, and money. We do this by building the roads of the future.
The function of the Corporate Development team is to i) identify and pursue opportunities for the deployment of Cavnue’s technology, ii) evaluate the economics and capital needs of prospective projects, and iii) support capital formation and structuring for projects. As a Corporate Development Associate, you will lead financial and strategic analysis – supporting Cavnue’s CEO, Senior Vice President of Business Development and Acquisitions, and broader Business Development team.
- Project origination and pursuit:
- Lead market research
- Engage with public and private sector partners
- Support proposal development
- Evaluate project economics and capital needs
- Work with Tech and Project Delivery teams on cost and operational assumptions
- Lead financial modeling / analysis
- Support capital formation and structuring
- Develop investor materials
- Support capital raises and transaction structuring
- BA or equivalent degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in management consulting, investment banking, or private equity – ideally with exposure to infrastructure / transportation / mobility
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical, quantitative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong aptitude for financial modeling
- Ability to come down a steep learning curve quickly and differentiate critical details from noise (80/20)
- Strong presence and communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience interfacing with senior executives (internal or external)
We are building an incredible team of employees with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that great work can occur anywhere and are open to considering candidates who meet our needs who reside outside our geographic footprint. We also value the impact that can result from co-located teams and some roles may require regular presence in one of our offices.
Cavnue is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Cavnue are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.